Keep Going

Thoughts on Stuff - First Blog

Categories

General
Inspiration
Weight Loss/ Health Journal
powered by

Getting Here: On Massage Therapy, Entrepreneurship, Diet & Exercise and Urban Living

Keep Going

Things have been tough.  Getting the business established,trying to get into shape, overcoming financial set-backs, continuing to grow as a person... in all aspects.  High points have been few and far between.  Dreams loom large on the horizon. Strength ebbs and flows.  Creativity both guides and frustrates me.  The success stories of others inspire me and make me take a hard look at my actions. Self-assessment.  When the way seems lit with glowing achievement, I ask myself, "What did I do?  Did I do this or did I get out of the way of this happening for me?"  When I feel my feet stuck in the mire, I ask myself, "Is this my lack or my opportunity.  Is this the time to work harder and not give up, or is this the time to lift my head, see the way out and find the new goal to achieve?"  When I'm happy, I store it.  When I'm sad... well... I store that too.  No sense in acting like it's not there.  I revel in it all because it won't last.  Feelings change.  They always do.  And that's just fine.  When I'm sad, I'm driven to escape... by change or by perspective.  When I'm happy, as enjoyable as it is, I become complacent.  Happiness provides rest.  Sadness provides impetus.  Both go hand in hand to guide the way to the high places.  Rest in happiness, be energized and guided by sadness.  I never would have thought about what I wanted my life to be like and I never would have started to make the changes necessary to get me closer if I hadn't been sad, dissatisfied, tired and alone.  Anything less and I would have been complacent.  Anything less and I would have let atrophy set in.  Anything less and I would have looked to someone else to make my life for me. So, keep on.  Keep on going.  Do the next thing.  Think about the sadness.  Revel, but don't dwell.  Let it encourage you, but not define you.  Keep on.  You will walk into happiness.  You will walk into rest.  And then... the work will come again.  Life is beautiful that way.

17 Comments to Keep Going:

Comments RSS
sport on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 6:39 PM
Auf das, oft zahlreiche unterschiedliche Typen jedem jeder einzelne Sportwetten, und sie und so meist Niederlage Rechts Herausforderungen inklusive zusammen mit dem ?? folgen beobachten.Der Weg zum Erwerb um das ist ein fantastisch Dollar Administration Verfahren.

Fussball Wette on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:18 AM
Sie liefern eine erstaunliche eine enorme breite Palette von unterschiedlichen von verschiedenen Incentive-Plaene mit schnell schnelle Auszahlungen und ueberschlaege zur Verfuegung zu stellen viel mehr nutzen, um Ihren in Ihre auf Ihre Wetten.Seine die Leute nicht so zuversichtlich von Wetten, die holst die Verluste.

fussball on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:25 PM
Buchmacher - das Sportwetten ist einer der gehoert zu den Schwergewichten in der Offshore-und Wettangebot fuer featuring fantastischen tolle Boni.Noch mehr sowie erfolgreich haben eine Tendenz ruecklaeufig da die Recht .

Sewage Treatment India on Tuesday, September 02, 2014 2:16 AM
Excellent read, I just switch to a colleague who was doing a little investigation. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it to smile so let me rephrase that: Right now there are certainly many identical to that to take into consideration details.

Carrie on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 4:12 AM
Advertising is your main tool to have the business ready to go. Actually, everybody is busy in their company marketing over the World Wide Web. Unfortunately, online company is scammed with scammers. On occasion the provider hires you freelance, or occasionally it is a site designer which orders the copy google At an identical time, if you decide on the most suitable company having excellent reviews and reputation, you will enjoy well composed works. http://google.com/ like.

Meredith on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 4:17 AM
I don't understand how can I request a relief? Can I find this by obtaining additional information? Will this collegeinfo help me? Massage therapy is exact thing I need now.

Mitchell on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 4:30 AM

best writing service on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 6:05 AM
motivational content.. I've read all the words are read and registered them as a key to success.. move on and you'll reach soon. (y)

http://www.bestessays-writer.com/ on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:00 PM
Your words really got me up and going! I am really encouraged after reading this post of yours. I really admire you for keeping it together, for being strong and still, despite of all the things that is happening. Yes, there maybe a lot of bad things that happened and will happen, but the key is to keep going. Good things are yet to come. We just have to be patient and work hard until we reach it, until we get there. Thank you very much for this post!

Deadpool Jacket on Saturday, June 09, 2018 1:06 AM
That is really nice that you have been doing this good work. I appreciate your efforts and I hope that you continue to do this good work for the betterment of the community. Best of luck!

expert essay writer on Sunday, June 10, 2018 1:00 PM
Congratulations, I have strong believe that if you put your 100% into any of your work it always pay you back. Hope you will do good in coming days, thank you for sharing it

write my paper for me on Monday, June 11, 2018 1:31 AM
This article can help us to have premium info graphic from ingimage reviews. All the updates can help us to have interesting features with their more values. That's why? we prefer the following articles on micro weber.

can someone do my essay for me on Monday, June 11, 2018 1:56 AM

write my assignment for me on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 6:51 AM
Appreciated perusing the article above This article is followed by many people to find reviews. every post needed for understanding your? website shared new concepts. Then all the people enjoyed with the great values and pages.

write my dissertation for me on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 6:52 AM
I am sure that the information for understanding the depression that you shared through your post is useful for people. I am impressed with the way of writing. It kept connected me all the time. Keep up the good work.

custom essay help service on Friday, June 22, 2018 1:55 AM
Yaayy for you !! You know do not forget to update us when you get those items. Looking forward to them. And we are always here to support you dear.

online assignment writing service on Friday, June 22, 2018 1:56 AM
Youngsters want to spend happy time by watching movies. They can watch movies in theatre with their friends. They can watch new movies. If they have missed to watch new movies they can watch online now a days and can enjoy.