Thoughts on Stuff - First Blog

Thoughts on Stuff - First Blog

Categories

General
Inspiration
Weight Loss/ Health Journal
powered by

Getting Here: On Massage Therapy, Entrepreneurship, Diet & Exercise and Urban Living

Thoughts on Stuff - First Blog

As a massage therapist, I spend hours and hours of each day in literal silence.  I have a lot of time to think.  Every now and then I have a clever idea or a thought that I'd like to open up to other perspectives. I'd like to share them with all of you to see what you think, to get your insight and hopefully to have you tell me that I'm uber-smart!

While it makes sense to blog about health issues, massage therapy in particular, that can get pretty boring.  Let's face it, there is stuff out there all over the internet about how to be or get healthy.  For every one "expert opinion" you can find another "expert" with the opposite opinion.  I'll tell you about massage therapy, sure, because I'm sure there is stuff that you don't know that would be good for you to learn... stuff I'm so used to knowing that I assume it's common knowledge.  I'd like to think my blog will educate its readers about massage therapy and that it will promote a healthy lifestyle.  That's what you already expect though... and if you know me, you know I like to surprise you once in a while.  BAM! Just like that!

Being in business for myself has been quite an experience.  (This isn't my first time around the block.)  Entrepreneurship is an amazing and wonderful thing.  I'll be posting my business progress and ideas as well.  I'll tell you about other small business owners who I network with who I'm inspired by and would like you to know.  I might even ask YOU GUYS what YOU think would be a good idea for my business.  It's my hope that I might encourage a business owner who is down or that I might inspire someone to go into business for themselves.

I'm a very happy resident of The Old Market in Omaha.  I really enjoy living in this delightful neighborhood and I'm sure I'll write about that once in a while too.  Places to go, things to do, correcting misconceptions and maybe even inviting you to join me on my porch some night this summer for a glass of wine and some people watching.

I might just share some personal or "here's my day" posts too.  You guys can tell me what you like.  I just wanted to say "hi" and introduce you to my blog.  I hope to see you and your comments here frequently.

With Affection, Becky

17 Comments to Thoughts on Stuff - First Blog:

Comments RSS
Annie Davis on Thursday, March 10, 2011 8:37 PM
Great post Becky! I'm ready to follow - just lead! :)

Deb on Monday, March 21, 2011 6:06 PM
Great idea...I think I'll follow along your journey as well. :0

Credit for small business on Sunday, February 03, 2013 4:35 AM
Excellent post.Go ahead
Reply to comment

extensive modern style change into new vogue Elizabeth Galton on Friday, July 12, 2013 8:37 PM
Color black zircon become made their reputation abroad in Jewelry of subject in tiffany and co . In past years , a Zac Posen in African Paris found this elegant gold . This is a major discovery, is the first founding of casual fluorescence color purple and gold hundreds of years. tiffany outlet in their country of origin is the only place in well-k

womens swiss army watch on Monday, January 05, 2015 3:43 AM
I believe that is one of the such a lot significant info for me. And i'm happy studying your article. But want to statement on some common things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is truly nice : D. Good process, cheers

cv writers on Sunday, April 29, 2018 11:59 AM
Wow. This list for downloads is amazing, and I think an essay writer would especially love some of these as these are amazing. Thank you for sharing this.

best assignment writing service on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 6:51 AM
Your contemplations are outstanding. It appears you have the rich learning about this territory. Give me a chance to tell that you have composed an amazing article. Keep up the great written work.

write my essay for me on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 6:51 AM
It is good to know that you make the vocation days so perfect and for this purpose, you make the bath, especially for the women. Your vacation tips are very handy and very different. It seems that you have done study of the tourism.

Justice League Gal Gadot J on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 6:52 AM
the whole thing right here is certainly high-quality. I could not have asked a hugely improved submit than this. i'm able to bookmark your net site and advocate to all my pals.

Watch Eagles vs Falcons Live on Saturday, June 30, 2018 10:42 AM
The parallels between the year-separated division rivals are clear. There’s a young, emerging quarterback behind center directing traffic and earning MVP consideration. There’s a lengthy winning streak propelling them to the top of the NFC East. A high-powered offense and an above-average defense have been the Eagles vs Falcons Updates engine between each franchise’s sudden rise.But the Eagles are doing what last year’s Cowboys did, but better — at least through 11 games.

Texans vs Patriots Live Game Free on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 4:31 AM
Texans rookie Deshaun Watson was strong in his second career start. The Patriots were thin on the edge without linebacker Dont'a Hightower (knee) for the second straight week, and Watson took advantage, Patriots vs Texans Scores completing 22 of 33 passes for 301 yards and two touchdowns.

GGG vs Canelo 2 Tickets Price on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 10:13 AM
Tickets ... Gennady Golovkin will no longer be happening on May 5th, as Alvarez is facing ... Canelo Alvarez v Gennady Golovkin 2 Tickets @MakeaWar announced the GGG-Canelo fight has been canceled ... GGG 2 obviously is a much-higher profile bout, with the first matchup drawing well over one ...

Watch Packers vs Bears on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 2:32 PM
Fox’s was on Thanksgiving, Trestman and Jauron’s were in early November and Smith’s was Week 2. Fox’s first game as Bears coach came against the Packers at Soldier Field — a game which the Bears lost. Bears vs Packers 2018 The last time a Bears coach lost his first game at Lambeau Field was on Oct. 31, 1993, when Dave Wannstedt watched his team lose, 17-3, to the Packers.

US Open Live Stream on Monday, August 13, 2018 11:34 AM
The field includes five-time US Open champion and world No. 2 Roger Federer, 2009 US Open champion and world No. 4 Juan Martin del Potro, 2014 US Open Tennis Live Stream and world No. 7 Marin Cilic, two-time US Open champion and world No. 10 Novak Djokovic and 2012 US Open champion Andy Murray.

Click here on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 3:40 AM
I am very happy to visit here in the blog. Some people visited to here in the blog review is very good. Thanks for sharing in the information.

Ryder Cup 2018 on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 10:03 AM
The Ryder Cup, a biennial tournament that pits Europe's greatest golfers against those from America, is one of the biggest events in the sport of golf. In a sport that is as thoroughly individual as they come, it stands out for its ability to make teammates of rivals. Through a Ryder Cup Live Free partnership with the PGA Tour of America, Omega is the official timekeeper of the Ryder Cup when it is played in the States, in addition to being the official watch chosen by the U.S. team.

asd on Thursday, August 16, 2018 9:55 PM